Friday, April 3, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Spring time is officially here and for me, that means the beginning of softball season. The competitiveness, women in shorts getting dirty and sweaty. It's heaven for any lesbian. That's how my girl won my heart. I used to refer to her among my friends as the "hot shortstop". But now that I am happily married, I'm not looking so much at the other players in our rec softball league. However, I can't help but notice the fashion. You may be thinking, "but you're wearing uniforms." Yes, we're all wearing the same shirts but there are many ways to accessorize to make yourself stand out among the crowd.

First, start with your head. You could go with a cute baseball cap or visor. This is definitely a conversation starter if you're wearing a hat with a team or school logo. Or you could go with the standard lesbian bandanna if you're trying to display that tough girl persona. Or how about the retro sweatband? Another accessory to consider is the sunglasses. You could sport the aviators if you want to look cool and like you're not trying too hard. Bolle or Oakley are good options if you want to let everyone know you're a serious competitor. Don't forget to add a sweatband for your wrist and a pair of softball socks. This will really finish the outfit and help you get to second base with that hot left fielder on your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment