Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Million Dollar Shopper

Today could be my lucky day. Or it could be like every other day. I'll find out at 8pm tonight when the winner of the CA Mega Million lotto is announced. I'm going to buy a lottery ticket. I never buy lotto tickets but a chance at $92 million is worth my dollar today.

I think the best part about buying a lotto ticket is daydreaming about what you would do with the money. Well, actually the best part would be if you won the money but since the odds of that are like 1 in 175 million, I'll settle for daydreaming. Of course, I would give money to my family. Travel. Buy a house. Then I would shop 'til I dropped for clothes, shoes, and bags. (Don't start getting all judgy, I would give some cash to charities too)

There is the one website that I've been dying to try called Bag, Borrow, or Steal. On this site you can rent designer handbags for a monthly price. This is one of those things that, if I had the money, I would do it. It is like Netflix but instead of movies, it's purses. Even if I had $92 million, I would do this rather than spending a thousand dollars on one bag that I'd use for a month and then want to get rid of for a new one. They carry lots of bags from my two favorite designers, Gucci and Chanel. I found one Gucci bag that I love. The retail price is $1500 but at Bag, Borrow, or Steal, I could rent it for $275/month. Ok, you may be thinking that's still outrageous for a bag. But, that's why I haven't done it yet and am waiting for my millions to indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment