Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fabulous Friday

My wonderful stylish friends are constantly inspiring my fashion sense and blog postings. My partner never ceases to amaze me with the creative outfits she puts together each day. I have several good friends who have imaginative styles. And I find that many of my friends trust my fashion advice. Today I am returning the favor and trusting the advice of my friends and celebrating their fashion forwardness.

One of my good friends recently told me about a brand of flip-flops that she found at our local drug store, Longs, called Okabashi. I decided to check them out for myself at Longs and online. They have several different styles; slides, thongs, and even heels. You've probably seen the cross-strap style before. I picture little old ladies wearing them with socks. However, the slides and thongs are great and appear very comfortable. They come in multiple colors and are quite inexpensive at $13.99/pair. The best part about these flip-flops are that they are American made and environmentally friendly. Each shoe is completely recyclable and when you don't want your shoes anymore, you can send them back to the company to be ground and made into new shoes. Since I usually opt for style over comfort when it comes to shoes, my feet would like to thank my friend for introducing me to this brand that does not compromise style for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment